Slider

MALAYSIA | MELAKA - THE STRAITS HOTEL AND SUITES


The straits hotel and suites was my 2d2n accommodation in Melaka. I didn't book for suites room but because the room I booked for that day was fully taken hence the hotel upgraded me to this wonderful room. 

DAY 3 evening
231218.07

How is everyone? as I typed this now, the whole world is on serious pandemic now huhu. Hope that everyone of us can hang on and stay safe till the end. Since travelling isn't possible now, let me throw back to my last 2 years trip to Melaka (Malacca). Probably it has no point anymore but still I just wanted to type it down what I could still remember.. 


So, from KL I boarded bus to Melaka in the late noon. Luckily I bought the ticket online thus I didn't need to squeeze and queue with most of them. 


Selamat Datang to Melaka


Bought Kue tutu (put) as soon as I alighted in Melaka bus terminal. I bought it because it resembled my hometown kueh hehe..


First meal in Melaka haha.. I think it was fillet fish burger because was so hungry already lol...

 

Yeah finally arrived in my accommodation at The Straits hotel and suites. 


Once opened the door, there was a small kitchen and sink together with a small dining table where guests could cook hehe but who would need to cook I wondered, thought Melaka has a lot of delicious cuisine to try.


So there was also a cozy living room. Probably it is suitable for people who likes to enjoy watching tv while your partner was sleeping in the other room.







So on the left hand side, there was a bed room together with bath room. it was a pity because I only use the bathtub for once. 








Some birds' eyes view from the balcony.. Overall the hotel was fantastic.. definitely will go back to there if I go to Melaka again.. It wasn't too far from the Jonker street and some famous districts..



Couldn't remember but I think de hotel also provided breakfast and these were from breakfast I took from the buffet..


First night supper~ all from Jonker street



Lok-Lok supper from the truck in front of the hotel. There were also many midnight store that sold midnight food just opposite the hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan