Slider

MALAYSIA | MELAKA - JONKER STREET (WEEKEND NIGHT)


Chinatown street of Melaka that is also rich of traditional cultures. When in Melaka, definitely a street that tourists won't want to miss it, especially during weekend nights. These streets turn into vibrant and lively night market on every friday night till sunday night. The vendors started from local delights to instagram worthy foods, accessories, trendy clothes, toys and many more.

DAY 3 NIGHT
231218.07

 
a bright moon night.


As I mentioned in the previous blog, the cab dropped me here and as you can see from the entrance already flood of people.. It was pity as I didn't do my hw properly because I should have planned my trip here since friday night instead of sunday. Moreover I didn't know it was only open on weekend huhu.. therefore when I came back on monday night then I realised lol but there were still shops that opened except the street vendors lah..





As typing this in 2020, m missing this people mountain people sea atmosphere hahaha
























Stinky tofu

























Durian Chendol












So basically Jonker street definitely had many to see and stop by and of course a lot of local delight to bite. Ate till very full and dapao some back to the hotel to eat. If you come early probably in the noon, you can go to the famous red church first and take the trishaw bike or walk to Jonker street.













No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan