Slider

Batam II

200915.07

Next day, went to Maitreya temple at Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya. It is the biggest temple at Batam. I think 6/8 years ago when I was still active at temple branch Tanjungpinang, I used to active in dancing group. I miss those days because there was once I came in a group to join a competition here with groups from all over Indonesia. I stayed at temple with group mates for a week at least and those days were really happy and relax.

Anyway I visited there again with my family.

So i took some photos there~








This Auditorium is soooo 그립다 missed. It was the place where we performed the arts.

After that selfie at every corners







 
Teh Sosro, a must have tea when you are visiting Indonesia. It tastes so real like homemade.


Bought this adorable tortoise char siew bao.. So cute that i didn't bear to munch it but it was so scrumptious so i can't hold lol...

There are many variety of shapes and flavour too. When visiting the temple there don't forget to try one. These baos and foods there are all vegetarians so do worry if you are a vegetarian. Moreover if you are a non vegetarian, don't worry too. Although it is vegetarian doesn't mean it is not delicious.. 

Just try and score yourself. All I know, for surely you will not regret after buying.

Selfietime with Mr. turtle 

ignore my baby fats T.T

ignore my baby fats T.T











After visiting temple, we went to Coastarina but because we went to mall that was why when we reached there the sky had turned dark and i missed the sunrise too.










Spotted some reptiles there too.. so cute haha and harmless lol~
Visitors were asked to pay Rp. 20,000 (SGD 1-2) to take unlimited photos but i didn't because i didn't dare to even touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan