Slider

SINGAPORE | STAYCATION in M STUDIO


Hello, time to look for a staycation??? hehe..


Staycation does not mean go overseas instead of staying within the country itself. Usually I like to have short escape but reluctant to leave the country or no extra budget for overseas yet, then I would look for an affordable nice place to stay for few nights and be a domestic tourist instead lol..


For this occasion, I had specially chosen M studio, Singapore. (NOT A SPONSOR POST) I just would like to share my experiences and thoughts during my stays at there. The room is a studio loft design which was very comfortable and family stay friendly. It has 2 floors which allow to stay at most 4 person.


A really cozy room especially for people just want to have a calm relaxation. It was not that bad also ok..


I, myself especially adore the low and tall window by the bed because it allows nature day lights to shine in.  


Clean and chic room


My left view from the bed. A tall ootd mirror, 1 small shower room and 1 small toilet. And a TV 


Next let's view the upstair. 


A small working corner with foldable bed-sofa


As you can see, there is a laptop which mean I was mainly prepare to just slack whole day there as in I were in my own house/room. With natural lights and cooling and cozy nice room.


It has been my dream to have such a cozy room like every hotel does. hehe..


Beside than Nua~ing (slacked), there are other activies too. One of them is swimming like a mermaid. Unless you are already staying at a condo then I would understand if you gonna skip the swimming in that pool. Or maybe you can try the Jacuzzi instead.



👋 bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan