Slider

HONG KONG TRIP - DISNEYLAND

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere in the world that it more than can tell and i can be a child again.


I really enjoyed spending a day in the park. Couldn't be able to snap many photos during the rides, but below were some I took there  for my own reference hehe~


HONGKONG DAY 6
091017.01

Visiting my dream Disneyland had been reserved on the last second day of my trip. Leaving Hong Kong the next day morning. Me being silly and excited because it was my first time visiting disneyland hehe... Via MTR to disneyland is really convenience and fast. Remember to alight at Sunny Bay (Tung Chung Line) and transfer to Disneyland resort line.

While waiting for the Disney's train to arrive~



Already so many people were going there~

Arrived at Disneyland resort station. Magic started all the way from here.

I was thrilled and can't wait to enter the park before the crowds hehe. that was also the reason the reason I visited it on Monday and hoping for less crowds.

Firstly, exploring the adventureland~ 

The Tarzan's house~
Standing wooden boat for crossing over the river.

Basically it was nothing lah hehehe, just some wooden house in the forest where the Tarzan is living.

Secondly, board this boat also to discover some living animals in the river.

The adorable baby elephant~

The happy baby elephant.

The elephant god of jungle.

The fierce alligator.

Zebra(s)~

The elephant adult.

The furious rhinos attacked

Oh nooo~ the mountain god was angry. hehe.. indeed he was very furious, told by our guide because we had disturb his slumber lol. Actually the whole journey I was terrified of the fire actually. It started to flame, the boat was shaking. Not that I was scare of that and I knew it was part of performance but I worry my contact lenses would melt lol. The fire was really strong and hot. I would give a skip if I know there is fire.

Next, went to watch Lion King Show and secretly hoping there won't be any fireworks or loud fire lol. 








The day passed quickly and I stopped over the castle for some brunch.


First Dimsum in Hongkong lol.




Repunzel but my hair wasn't long enough~


Snow white


My name is Bella though hehe




Cindebella


Tinker BeLL


Ariel



Me and Duffy

Watermelon juice for warm day~

Face while queuing for rides.



Iron man ride~






Fan meeting with the sleeping beauty, Princess Aurora

Snow white












Minnie Ice cream






Chip and Dale


Actually I wasn't fan of Halloween huhu because the parade was either the evil king or queen (night parade) instead of my beautiful princesses hehe. It was still better the day parade because there were adorable characters that wore halloween outfits.













The Toy story






The Alladin's house
























Thank you for having me~
till we meet again.



*photos were all taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan