Slider

MALAYSIA | ACCOMMODATION IN KUALA LUMPUR

211218.05

Last week before Christmas, I escaped to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a short vacation. This is my second time #i_leftmyfootprints in KL though hahaha.. The first time was years ago when I went to Genting and passed by KL for a day trip only. However this time round, I was going to spend 3 days there hehehe...


Carry on to read till below to see what kind of accommodation I stayed through out those 3 days hehehe.... 


SOOO!! I booked this accommodation through Airbnb's app. I could say that I am a fan of airbnb because I like to stay at place where I feel at own home and most importantly if there is a washing machine lol..

So here it is tadaaa~
A entire home/apt - condominium, in the form of hotel suite. The reason I booked such a big home because if we would compare with hotel, actually the prices sit about same range as hotel or even cheaper sometimes and great amenities provided ( well you could get it also in hotel suites but the price that matter right).

The first thing I entered the house, turn left, there was a cleaned kitchen but I didn't bother to cook la hehe.. Though there were also oven, fridge, stove for me to cook and a washing machine hehe.

A comtemporary dining table with 2 seats.

A spacious room with a movable walls to separate the living room and bedroom.

A stylish and clean living room.

A room with a king bed size, placed just opposite of the living room.

 A long shape of toilet with a tub, shower and rain shower.

A great view of Kuala Lumpur from level 29th's room.

 The house is located behind the Swiss Garden Hotel, Swiss Garden residences. The location I stayed was really strategies, near Bukit Bintang MRT, Jalan Alor the food street at night and theme cafes. The apartment is spacious, stylish and clean. Suitable for couples and small family to stay. Exactly the same as the picture they feature on app. There's also other facilities like gym and pool but I forgot to visit T.T












Disclaimer : anyway these pictures were taken by me and this post isn't a sponsor post by anybody ya~ I paid and satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan