Slider

MALAYSIA | KUALALUMPUR - MAKAN2 AT JALAN ALOR

So, after returning from KLCC, I went to Jalan Alor food street which is also another must visit destination in KL. Not to mention, that place which is also nearby my accommodation. Therefore I planned it on the last list to do on that day.

DAY 1 EVENING
211218.05


The street was filled by many tourists. Most all the stalls sell the same things ( zhi char stalls) according to me la so I just picked any stall to have my late dinner.

Initially I wanted to have it here because I saw people recommendation on the internet but I didn't know why it was closed or already bankrupt lol.. So i just picked a stall to eat in the end.


Precisely I just wasn't so hungry lo and also not a food hunter lah hahaha.. I ordered  only these or maybe I had my late lunch at around 4pm. Taste wise they were just so-so lor nothing wow.. 
  
Saw someone ate this, seemed nice so I ordered but tasteless hahahaha nothing like what I imagined lol..


There were also some street snack like dim sums and finger foods along the street if you just want to grab some quick meals. I took away some grilled chicken wings and squids to eat in the apartment but didn't take photo.



Dessert after meal, bought coconut ice cream with chendol toppings while on the way walking back home.

211218.05

360° VR VLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan