Slider

MALAYSIA | KUALALUMPUR - PUBLIKA GALLERY - SURIA KLCC


Last weekend before christmas, I went to Kuala Lumpur for three days. That was my second time in KL lol. Click here to check out where I had stayed for those three days.

KUALA LUMPUR, MY DAY 1 AFTERNOON
211218.05


My selfie face while on board~ We, the passengers were really blessed because our couch spoilt us with wifi and also mini televisions for each passenger hehe... The whole trip has never been the same anymore. 

Yongpeng Bus terminal

So the journey took about 5 hours or more. I boarded the coach at Orchard and departure at 8am (initially 7:30am) but due to delay. Then a 40 minutes stop at Yongpeng rest terminal before continued all the way to KL via Tuas link.


Yongpeng

Grabbed a quick breakfast there and fascinating to see such a big fishy at the Longkang haha..

after 5 hours~


Finally I saw the capital city and on the further left, I also noticed the petronas twin tower (which didn't show in the picture). So I knew that I was reaching and couldn't wait longer to explore but also I sat till my butt pain lol.

So the coach dropped some passengers at different places before me and that KL tower made me miss Namsan Tower lol. It was a bearrrrrry hot day too on that day. Actually I was still worry for the rainy season during that week but so far still ok, only rained once during one afternoon when I was returning back to my apartment.

So after I checked in my luggage here, My first to-do-list was to go for my manicure appointment at 5pm. It was some where near Publika.



 Arrived there an hour earlier, so went to have first proper meal in KL, Thai's cuisine lol haha..

Finally done my nails for almost 3 hours but it was the most not worth nails that I have ever done. Not to mention but based on theirs IG and popularity, they seem to be the best place to have the prettiest design.

Usually, I have very short nails therefore I need extension. The price depended on the designs I chose and it was still ok acceptable but the extension was so expensive ( almost same price as my initial manicure price) and the worst everly done. Ended up I paid 300RM for these. ( I never matter about the price as long as I receive the quality and result I expected for )

Despite having short nails, most of the place could make them look nicely. Look at my index & middle fingers, what the point of having extension yet the shapes and length of the nails were no different. It was so badly done. I've done my nail in Tanjungpinang, Singapore Seoul, and Busan, compared to them that was bad and the most disappointed result I have ever gotten lol..


I know, I should have pointed out during it but I didn't because they are the professional artists (FYI, 2 people did my nails) and I don't like to interfere while they were doing my nails (because I already informed my needs before they could start). But at least my thumbs were the best I could say haha.. Not blaming them but I just clarified what I felt btw.

Peace ya and love

After that, went to Suria KLCC to visit the most popular destination in KL which is the twin skyscrapers. Nearest way to get there is to alight at KLCC station line 5 via MRT.






Friday night at there was a big mistake hahahah because so crowded and couldn't be able to hire grab and need to hire taxi which charge for 30-45RM for a short distance.


The spectacular illumination lights reminded me of Tokyo haha


Imaginary snows in KL Twin tower






Explore Suria KLCC for a bit, because my main focused was to visit the towers and go. Unfortunately didn't manage to visit the other tower. Perhaps next time heheheh... After that I went to Jalan Alor for late dinner~












No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan