Slider

THAILAND | BANGKOK - CHINATOWN & PALLADIUM NIGHT MARKET

210416.04

yoo back from grand palace to hotel for napping and shower, after staying too long under the sun it made me fell a sleep easily when I was on the way back from Cab.

Oya I remembered that it was so difficult to search for toilet when I was at on the way back for half an hour, I was enduring for my stomach aches haha luckily I felt asleep for awhile so I was able to hold it.



Face after shower refreshment haha

The Platinum Fashion Mall was just opposite so I decided to go there before meeting other friends later.


Nice view ya


The mall information


went to foodcourt to have some bites before dinner because was hungry and I can't wait to eat.
Local Kway Chap

Chinatown at Bangkok


Come to this shop at the right for dinner.

Dinner with travel companions




Steam fish


Cleared Tomyum soup


Fried Crab vermicelli

BBQ prawns




Lala


Stirred fried kangkong


Claypot soup


Dou miao

Fried squids


don't know the name








Smoking of snacks












our oily face


When you are at Bangkok, don't forget to try local birdnest dessert.


After dinner back to hotel and spotted a night market.







Did some last minutes shopping...
actually didnt spend much coz i realised i spent too much on don't know what??
T.T
end up only bought a pair of short jeans, mickey backpack.
actually there were so much to buy...
sigh...





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan