Slider

HONG KONG TRIP - CLOCK TOWER - SYMPHONY OF LIGHT

While I was walking to the clock tower I spotted that big bun. That was not a char siew bao btw~


HONGKONG DAY 5
081017.07


How to get to Clock Tower :
Alight at Tsim Sha Shui station, and exit E. Walk toward Salisbury road and turn right and take the subway (pedestrian tunnel) located next to the YMCA to Hong Kong  culture centre. Turn right again and walk straight ahead towards the waterfront. Star ferry from central or Wan cai can follow the signs. The clock tower is located next to the Tsim Sha Shui station ferry pier.








At clock tower, it was basically nothing much to explore besides than taking some insta worthy images. After exploring there, I carried on to star avenue and only to realised that it had been removed. ( Not sure whether permanently or temporary because when I check with one local people, he told me that it has no longer available).

Then bo pian lor~ I then walked to the location of where the symphony of light was happening and caught the sunset. This place reminded me of Marina bay of Singapore except the river in Singapore was not as fascinated as this one hehe.




Since the show would start at 8pm and I was there too early so I went for dinner instead. Initially wanted to have Ichiran for lunch but because was too full so changed it to dinner instead. Read here for Ichiran.

How to get there :
Exit J of East Tsim Sha Shui station and follow signs that guided to there.

Ps : Something serious incident happened just before the show started. Watch my youtube to find more~ People started gathering and ambulance car, and police cars were there.

I thought the show would be canceled but no. After the crowds dispersed, the show started. To be frank the show was not as wonderful and fascinating compare to water show in Singapore, Marina Bay Sands. However the view here was way better in Singapore. 

















Back to Jordan~
Had supper steamboat which was opened to real late which just opposite of the guesthouse.












No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan