Slider

Good bye August 15

310815.01

Met former classmate for dinner.

Went to Sushi Express at Somerset 313, Orchard Road.

The cheapest sushi shop in town.

S$ 1.50 for each plates.

It was my first and last meal of the day.



Although I was starving but my highest score was only 8 plates.

I ate only sashimi and very little sushi, and now I'm hungry ㅋㅋㅋ


There is always dessert after meals.

Went to Scape at Cineleisure to support one of our schoolmate's shop. 

He sells Artisan Ice Cream 21Cube. The rolling ice cream if i would call them.

As usual, anything with oreo i would order. So, mmm yahhh Oreo - Vanilla.

Lol the owner asked what did I order and I told him, LOL he was giving me a Lol response. 

Walao why order Oreo Vanilla???

I was Lol too, mmm cause i love oreo just like i love eggs haha...

Then I was wondering in my thought, then why did you serve that menu hahahah~ he was funny.(NO OFFENCES)

My friend ordered strawberry yogurt and it tastes nice.

The rolls were pretty as roses.

YOU SHOULD TRY BECAUSE THE PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE TOO !!

\\ S$ 4.90 //


There is always window shopping after dessert too ㅋㅋㅋ.

Went to Heeren Robinsons but end up we rested on their sofa and using their wifi for selfies

ㅋㅋㅋ








This is us, attempting to be model hahaha.

mm yahhh GoodBye August '15

Memory





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan