Slider

MALAYSIA | KUALALUMPUR - YONGTAUFU CHEONGFUN AT ICC PUDU

Yong Tau fu Cheong Fun for day 3 morning breakfast.

Before I went to KL, I happened to watch it on TV about malaysian foods. It caught my eyes because the Yong Tau Fu is very different from the traditional Hakka Yong Tau Fu. It is served in Cheecheongfun's sauce.

Check out also My accommodation in KL for the most comfortable apartment ever , Suria KLCC and makan2 at Jalan Alor on the first day. Batu CavesThen Hou Gong (temple)Selfie Museum on the second day.
DAY 3 morning
231218.07

Last morning in KL, decided to visit ICC PUDU for my breakfast and this place is easily accessible by taxi from our accommodation. 

The entrance of the building to the food hawker.


Ole2 shop that sells local's products and snacks

Further inside the building, there is food hawker that selling a lot of delicious foods.

However the food that I think I must eat at ICC Pudu was from this "Ahfook YongTaufu CheongFun".

The queue was really long but they served the food quite fast.

Choosing own tofu for the dishes. The tofu filled with ground meat mixture of chicken or fish paste.

Instead of the typical Yong Tau Fu with clear soup, tickle your tastebuds with Chee cheong fun's sauce. Enak~ typing this diary now, made me craving for it hahahaha. I should have ordered two portions lor huhu... 

Next, queuing for ice kopi~ The kopi stall that also had long queue. I didn't know whether it was also famous or what but it did tastes fragrance and nice and I saw a lot of people ordered it too.... 

Dapao kopi~


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan