Slider

JAWA, INDONESIA TRIP - KOTA BATU, MALANG DAY 2 - SELECTA - ECO GREEN PARK

Read also :

Kota Batu, Malang 2
140417.05

SELECTA


Selecta is one of the family recreation theme park in Malang city. There are various recreational facilities and natural attractions and spectacular such as Swimming Pool, playground, Flower Garden, Water Park, Out Bound, Flying Fox, Columbus Boat, Freshwater Fish Pond, Water Bikes, Travel Market (Fruit, Vegetables, Flowers), Jogging Area, Horse Arena and more.







The huge colorful peacock statue is the most iconic in the park.




























=
=
=

ECO GREEN PARK


Though I didn't go in the park because the entry fee was IDR 100,000 yes I was stingy lol hahaha. However here I shared the pictures took by my friend. Actually the park wasn't bad at all. It kinds of animals safari from insects, birds, animals and other recycling stuffs.










Fake flamingos


Giant dragon fly


a droplet of water is very important


deers


Shaun the sheep that made by wood


I made of three former broken cars


I may not longer in use but I may be amazing





 Take care of our beautiful earth and environment before it brings disaster to us

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan