Slider

SOUTH KOREA | SEOUL - NAMSAN TOWER - END OF MY SOUTH KOREA TRIP

Read also:

여행일정표
check on the ITINERARY for other direction guide :
Namsan Tower
.
.
.
.
.

Last day in South Korea 


서울여행 | 17일

050417.03

Checked out at guesthouse & you and I decided to end my trip at Namsan Tower. Supposed to leave a lock there last time as a proof of I went lol but I forgot to bring.

So next trip,it would feel nostalgic and its like visiting an old friend lol during next trip.


Screenshot from my notes

From Seoul station to Myeongdong station for 2 stops only.


How to go if by a bus :
exit 3 at Myeongdong station or exit 2 at Chungmuro station ( in front of Daehan Cinema) to board a shuttlle bus no. 05

follow this sign at Myeongdong


walk up hill and turn right


then you will see the tower. it seems very close yet a far..

If you are not in rush, don't mind walking and discover gems at corners




every road side of South Korea always have these beautiful flowers to remind everyone that spring is just around the corner I guessed


then keep walking on the right and you will see this SEOUL CARTOON MUSEUM on the left ( which is opposite) then cross to there and board bus no.05 just at the bus stop right in front.




not forgetting to selca while waiting for the bus




Then walk to the tower and explore every level of the tower plaza


Yoohoo and friends the furry tailed animals






Then I went to straight to the point and find a good location to leave my lock hehe...




my lock location was locked here. walked in and turn left for third panels hehehe


Since I came alone therefore I only left my name here.






Hope I could find it during the next visit because it seemed easy to allocate..
If anyone found, send me a picture then pls~


wonder how many of locks are there now?


















































didn't have my tripod with me then I used tissue bag and other stuffs that were found in my bag hehe


















yooo see youuu



bought this hand mirror for own souvenir










Enjoying last magnificent view of Seoul city










































oh on the ground level, there is a hanbok studio for those who want to experience it.




















walked back to the same bus terminal where I alighted, there were other bus as well and I took another bus to Namdaemun market for last meal before I went to Incheon airport

(lost photos on my phone gallery)

Photos I sent to friend before flight


Take you YOUYOU for keeping me connected to my family and friends

look forward for next trip to South Korea soon~




CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan