Slider

SOUTH KOREA | SEOUL - MOVIE AT SEOUL

read also:

Guesthouse & You

Located just nearby of Seoul Station and I very recommend here. The host were really friendly and approachable.

This the room I got despite I rented with sharing room with others however through out the days I was alone and so happy to have the room all for myself. hehehe..

That room is spacious and with toilets attached, a make up table, a fridge and a TV

and I really like this place.

out of my itinerary and I went to Ewha shopping street for very last shopping before flying back and had KFC for lunch again.

My favorite disney showed on my birthday but I didn't have chance to watch

So Sara and I went to watch at night at ??? forgot the name haha

Thanks Sara for buying me movie

Night at Seoul station T.T



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan